But before that dear reader you must know I am not the one to judge ever [really] I totally believe in being and let being. Who am I to care if your clothes could seriously do with some ironing, or if your shoes look like you bought them from the salvation army's annual "25 cents for anything" sale. I try and I try and I try and attempt to the paint the perfect picture of restraint. Judge I will not.
But then ... some people have the bad job and someone has to do the bad job, don't they !? and So unwillingly, only because it is forced upon me, do I judge. So like stanford says from sex and city, we judge, like others do arts and crafts, we judge and love it we do. we do. we do. we do.
So here goes, I am compelled [u force me remember] to judge you if you .....
- do not speak/write grammatically correct English, Do not talk, no, don't even open your mouth, . I do realize not everyone is fortunate enough to have received decent education, but what about those who did. My point is if you can't speak the language, why castrate it !? If you've lived in India and come from a reasonably sound family, attended a good school, you should be ashamed at the fact that you don't speak grammatically correct English.
So to all the freaks from guys4men out there ....
Why cant u just stop talking.
No, do not dear me.
I dont wanna fun. Thank you.
- dress bad, cuz u really shud just sit home and not torment my eyes, its only fair I judge you if u torture me, no? Many of my family members included. There is simply NO excuse for being dressed badly. NONE.
This one adressed to one my sweet but badly dressed cousin
Why the fuck are you wearing that.
Do you not realize, that is not a shirt, it's translucent for chrissake
What are you an overweight, grotesque, male version of mandakini !?
And those shoes, OMG. let me not even get started.
- stress on brands and cant see beyond them, I am sorry honey but u need a life. I am a brand whore myself, but it truly has to be my style [of which one can be certain, i have NONE] that defines me, not a god for saken brand.I do love my not-yet-with-me gucci wallet [Oh, will someone just get me that gucci wallet] but I also do adore me 200 rs only pants from colaba and 100 rs chappals from goa.
questions for a freak whom a frnd is dating.
WHy the fuck would you think wearing these brands would make you look good?
Look at yourself you IDIOT. Even a tramp looks nicer than you?
And for chrissake, those prada shoes you're wearing are down right hideous.
What is your attitude branded too !? High end, nose up, unjustified for its existence brand !? CHOOT !!!
- sport an annoying accent. [gets bitch slapped] Tho, I have no right to, cuz I am myself get asked about mine. And its not like I lived overseas forever, But atleast I speak comprehensible english unlike ...
the same freak whom a frnd is dating.
Dahling, whats with the accent?
Why does it keep changing everytime I meet you. ?
And did mommy not tell you, keep an accent if you must but ATLEAST speak english that's fuckin comprehensible. MORON.
- if you live in a tacky/down right shabby/house... and again there is no excuse for owning a leopard printed quilt or living like a pig or having a house that in the first place should have never been created. Seriously, no excuses for tacky homes. NONE TAKEN.
What the fuck is ever with your house woman.
Do you realize, even the dog pound next door is nicer looking that your one sofa with tacky upholstery living room.
And look at those chairs, they are begging to be discarded.
WHY the fuck can you not atleast throw your laundry in a basket !? I DO NOT want to see your used bra. Thank you, but no.
and finally
- if you judge me for being a spoilt brat. My father has it, he gives it to me, you have a problem, I suggest, shove it up !!!
well done!
ReplyDelete"Male version of mandakini" hah hah!
You're so full of yourself. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd i lurv the French english too! And the italian, and the scot.. umm.. yea, the rest are boring.
You did not go! mwah! mwah!
aha, aha, i can see how u reeeeeeeeeaaallllly HATE judging, doncha?!
ReplyDelete*giggles*
You were better off not judging! Or maybe, others were better off when you were not judging!
ReplyDeleteOh what is wrong with all these self-righteous people... judge on, I say.
ReplyDeleteAnd regardless of what you write, you and I both know, that you are, a BRAT :D
(and stop dropping hints about the gucci wallet... I'll look for a fake one for you here :p)
yea, you're a brat. :-)
ReplyDeleteStay that way.
@ closetalk :- *giggles back*
ReplyDelete@ pri :- yes, i did make it up and u can use it :) and hello where did u see me inner bitch !? *Sheesh*
@ d:- well, as I said, someone has to do the bad job, no !?
@casa:- hahahaha, I am NOT a brat and u shud know that :)
@ anon:- But i am not :)
i shall do this tag too!
ReplyDeleteten.. i mean 10 stones hurled!! but that's just not enough now is it?? :P
ReplyDeletei think i should just ask this friend of yours to read the blog....lol
ReplyDeleteIs leopard printed pencil case ok? Because I have one! :oD
ReplyDelete*Bitch Slap* and then some.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I'm in complete agreement with the grammar and brands bit.
The worst is of course when people spell GRAMMAR as GrammEr! Ugh!
Phew! Made it through that list without being in any of the judged categoried, except for the one about you being a brat. But I am one too and the only people who think being a brat is a bad thing are the ones who don't have the chance to be brats :)
ReplyDeletehey!i happnd to read ur blog once & aftr that i cudnt stop readn it. must say..its really interesting.m still half way thru...pln to read previous posts as well .
ReplyDeletefinally, i think i like you more than i want to .
p.s: im a girl :)
judge on i say! you;re finally a natural at something besides drinking and smoking.and mind you it is an ART -- and we all know how creative you are sweetie!!! :)
ReplyDeleteheyloo.
ReplyDeletei visit yovar blog.
find it aery nice.
want to make friendship with u.
u sim nice boy -amrikan but some indian values.
me indian gurl .bloge sometimes.i no englis.
my english aery gud!but little indian.not amrikan like u.
yovar bloge very nice.
sumtimes ppl bloge good thots but englis not so good.
i so aery much hate thm.insult to the language it seems.
yovar thots maech mine.
now let me aer my "nike" shoes and go for run.
go ahead dude! judge me!! :p
what happ? survived it? or are u with a puke bag already ?:p
awww!.overdid it a lil..enuff crap!
sometimes some people arnt as blessed to have the gift of the gab but tht dosent mean they deserve to be scorned..
u never know.their thoughts mite be a lot more creative and lucid than ours..
try being a lil more down to earth.could do wonders to ur personality!i dont say u r arrogant or impolite cos i really dont know n im not usually biased based on one random post...so u can kick off the unwanted advice (as i expect ull be doin).
but juss dint feel like typin those goodygoody comments u usually receive...someone needs to be honest around here aint it! (without really caring a rats arse about it sounding bitter)
tk care buddy
happy blogging!:)
oops on nostalgic moments i go as "pri"...thts me!:)
ReplyDelete