Sunday, November 11, 2007

u know I used to be funny, wonder what happened.
I used to be content and its all just gone away
I wonder if it's you that I have been running away from all this time
Here you have been, right here
and I saw it not

It isn't supposed to be this way
I know
I hear you
I heart you

But there's gotta be a line
and one of us must draw it
i hate to be the one

but its drawn
the thin
feeble line
and I will do everything
to stay within that

because on your side
i feel lost
i dont feel me
and I have fought that feeling to long
to embrace it again

i am a winner
you may think so not
but really
it doesnt matter anymore
not in my side of the line
not here
no

13 comments:

  1. I like the last four lines.

    I'm going to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cut the string. :) yay, de cartoon's back. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're ok. you're not one to be moping around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sms on em's blog had to be the funniest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. because on your side
    i feel lost
    i dont feel me
    and I have fought that feeling to long
    to embrace it again

    Grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would have, but I dont like ur name. really, adifug !?

    the next time *dahling* choose a better psuedonom atleast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But that's a variable.

    Stupid blogger, and its verification.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You clearly are a winner! Didnt bawi auntie confirm that with you?! Hugs & wet kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ just passing by :- how politically correct was I !? Oh dastoor, that means u're a BAWI !?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe. That's just you. Its ok. LIke she said, she's used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what was that about? Where did that come from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is called trauma when ur friends dont get u birthday gifts. Wonder which friend of mine has YET NOT BOUGHT ME a birthday gift.

    any guesses ze.be !?

    ReplyDelete