Saturday, January 6, 2007

way to go, buddyboy !!!

on new years eve because I reached the geebee party drunk beyond imagination, the guys at the entry thought I was already in there and just let me in free.

Did you read that !? FREEEEE ... weeeee !!!

Now, everytime I have been to a gay bombay party, they sorta give you coupons to get yourself what they call alcohol. Basically 0.1% vodka and 99.9% mixer. Since I walked in free, did you hear that Freeeeeeeee ... weeeeeee !!! I butofcourse ddnt have any coupons. So I walked up to the bar ....

me:- a vodka with cranberry juice please
bartender:- sure and he smiles
me:- me smling back, how much do I owe you ?!
bartender: [gives me a serious look of concern and smiles yet again] nothing

ummm, is he hitting on me !? OMG, he's hitting on me, he's flashing me the meet me at the back of the bar smile. I mean this is stuff gay erotica is made of.

bartender:- after being convinced I am retard smiling into space goes, it's on the house tonight you know, thats what you paid for.
me- ofcourse I did. Thank you

a conversation between my client and I

me:- Hi Aunty, how are you !?
Aunty A:- I am good, I thought you were supposed to come yesterday afternoon !?
me:- Oh, I did and the maid said you were upstairs and your bedroom door was shut and I thought since uncle might be home and you guys would be busy.

AND YOU GUYS WOULD BE BUSY !!?

I mean what the fuck was I thinking !? All I wanted to say, was that you might be sleeping. Not having sex. Really Aunty A. Really.

two days ago, another converstion with this designer I had to interview

me:- Hi sunil, what time am I seeing you today
him:- well, how about 6.30, WIA club !?
me:- alright, 6.30 then.
him:- how long will it take !?
me:- ummm, I dunno, I am guessing if I face traffic, i'll take around an hour to get there
him:- err, no I mean the the interview
me:- ofcourse you do, about 30 mins

sigh.

and just when I quit work to be a full time designer, I finally, like finally got me new curtains made for my bedroom and they look horrid.

O' Irony, why do u always knock on my door only !!? Why !?

11 comments:

  1. Please see a doctor.. you are suffering from foot-and-mouth disease and illusions.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddyboy returns :)

    You're still best as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it okay to blogroll you Sir Designer Sir?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm ... thats a good strategy to get into parties. I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note to let you know that I am officially a nutjob and have managed to delete my blog. So I have created a new one and am now: hazaarfucked.blogspot.com.

    Happy New Year, Once Again!

    -Surly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn...how does one get in free into a party AND get free booze!!! HOW? HOW??

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I may ask, what is a geebee party?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casa:- since we've officially established, I AM UNWELL, shudnt I be getting nice nice gits for speedy recovery !?! A gucci wallet will do, thank you casa. :)

    blighters:- Returns and how ! Why the new nick !? why !?

    pri:- thank you madame, kind madame

    ninja:- well, yes it indeed does seem like a swell strategy, tho I am not too sure it'll work for the nicer partahay's

    surly:- hazaarfucked :) I like I like. HNY to u too

    freepsirit:- W.I.P [once the formula [formulae!?] is tried and tested, the truth shall be unvieled. [for a price ofcourse]

    rohini:- geebee = gb = gaybombay. They are these loathsome parties. very bad crowd, pathetic music and bad alcohol. but then its the place where u can practice ur what-not-to-wear skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh well, thanks for the education. But if they are really so bad, why do you go?

    ReplyDelete
  10. shame shame, puppy shame. u didnt pay for geebee!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a friend of mine came down from the uk just to party in bombay and hunt for a potential wife.

    New years eve he entirely accidentally goes to a geebee party. poor schmuck. it could only happen to a desperate straight guy

    ReplyDelete