Mornin monsieur !!! And he smiled to himself. The hangover was apparent. The head hurt. A wee bit. Water. The need for water. That dry throat. gulp. gulp and then some gulp some more. The hands reach out blindly hunting for the phone. Ahem. Not there. Damn ! "Tell me I lost another one", he thought to himself. Aaah. There it is. 8.56 am ! oooh. 4 more mins of sleeping can be squeezed in. Close eyes. Smile. Hug. Dunchyu just love oversized pillows !?
the knock on the door. Yes yes. I am up. The intercom rings. Yes Ma I am UP !! Hand reaches for the phone. Frantic search yet again. Damn these oversized pillows. 9.20 am !! 1 new message. Hope you're coming tonight ! Blah ! The phone call is made
me: gooood mornin
him: silent
me: err hello !?
him: why the fuck are you so chirpy!? and why the fuck r u up this early !? and no why r u chirpy.. Why !?!
me: the silent smile. the ever cute and the ever refulgent smile
him: OMG
me: smile some more
him: U SLUTTT !
me: how you doing !?
him: each and every detail. word by word. move by move.
me: muhahahahaha
It indeed is a bright and sunny morning :)
random nostalgic thought: reminds me of the morning I spent on the streets of vienna. 6.30 am ! cold ! that cuppa hot chocolate. the croissant. One of my lovliest transit periods ever. Ever. A bit like living the before sunrise moment ! if i ddnt say it already, guten Morgen !! :)
Commiserate avec moi. My maid comes in at 7.30 a.m. and I have to get up and bathe before she reaches because once she's there I need to supervise and afterwards there's no time before office. I've begun disliking mornings...
ReplyDelete