Saturday, June 3, 2006

what, another meme !? oh no !!!

I stole this from hanuman's blog

1) How old do you wish you were? 16 [ironically, i just thot of that this morning :) ] and I'd get my life in perfect order too !!
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? Who cares !? Get over it !!!
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I am usually lucky. Once a vending machine gave me two cadbury bars instead of one :) Nice no !?
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Totally :) and compassionate and forgiving and selfless. Ok Kind only :)
5) What did you eat for breakfast today? A glass of Milk with toasted brown bread and butter
6) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? on my back, right below my neck. something random, somethin impromptu
7) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French
8) Do you know your neighbors?Oh well, I am an Indian. Do I really have a choice !?
9) What do you consider a vacation? Switching my mind off. Drinking and passing out at 4 in the afternoon :)
10) Do you follow your horoscope? Nope, Nix, Nah, No
11) Would you move for the person you loved? I will and I wanted to [ until he screwed up ]
12) Are you touchy feely? More than I'd like to be
13) Do you believe that opposites attract? Sometimes
14) Dream job? Oh well, get paid to being me
15) Favorite channel(s)? Star World, Zee Cafe, Travel & Living
16) Why do people always delete questions out of these? They do !? Sheesh
17) Favorite place to go on weekends? Used to be Gold Coast. Now, what weekends !?
18) Showers or Baths? Showers and baths :)
19) Do you paint your nails? Errr, why should I be !?
20) Do you trust people easily? Unfortunately, Yes
21) What are your phobias? Height and kids
22) Do you want kids? No, nope. no. nope. I want dogs !!!
23) Do you keep a handwritten journal? I've tried and tried and tried and I have tried. No
24) Where would you rather be right now? In bed.
25) Who makes you feel guilty? M
26) Heavy or light sleep? Depends
27) Are you paranoid? Yes. Very.
28) Are you impatient? Damn, No. When the f*** will this finish tho !?!
29) Who can you relate to? Isnt it, who can I not relate to. The answer - myself !!!
30) How do you feel about interracial couples? I Ok, agreed I am useless but hell NOT THAT USELESS.
31) Have you been burned by love? Who hasnt !?
32) What's your life motto? Oh, well cliched as it is " Cheer up, the worse is yet to come" and no, I dont follow it :P
33) What's your ringtone on your phone? This freaky lady singing "pick up the phone"
34) What were you doing at midnight last night? Skulling vodka shots and smoking some a very good joint and toasting to my frnd M's enagement !!!
35) What did the last text message on your phone say? A missed call Alert !
36) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine, sans my extra soft pillow and blanket cuz my frnd M slept over and she took away my blanket and pillow. Bitch !!!
37) What color shirt are you wearing? A light baby blue arrow formal shirt
38) Most recent movie that you watched? Being Cyrus
39) Name three things that you have on you at all times. My car keys and my cell phone. Nothing else
40) How much cash do you have on you right now? Oh well, today is my be rich day - 9,400 bucks. [ Aldo shoes, is that what u're thinking :) ]
41) What's your favorite town/city? Brisbane
42) I can't wait to (til):
home and sleep!
43) Who got you to join myspace? Yea well blogspot. A frnd.
44) What did you have for dinner last night? Prawns goan style and my frnd 'M' she at most it :) and mango pulp with roti's
45) When do you wanna get married? Tonite seems good. Are you sending someone over !?
46) Who is the last person you spent $50 on? Oh well, my mother.
47) Do you have an air freshener in your car? No. And for the next two days I will have no car [bawls]
48) Does anything hurt on your body right now? My head. Splitting headache
49) If you could choose, how would you pass on? I'd wanna jump in front of a speeding bus and have like my brains splattered on the road. Its the last thing of my life, it better be dramatic.
50) Any sex today? Yea well, remember touchy feeling !? [Begin mood swing]
51) Do you miss anyone? A lot of people.
52) Do you like revenge? No, I am a selfless sacrificing human being. Revenge, is evil. [you believe me, dunchyu]
53) Know how to swim? Err, Who doesnt !?
54) Do you know how to skate? Ofcourse I do
55) Did you do sports in high school? Ahem. No comments !
56.) If you could have one wish come true, what would it be? TErr well, one doesnt satisfy me but still, since you ask. I wish that i'd finally find my groove in life :) without having to fucking hunt for it

6 comments:

  1. FYI - "Nope, Nix, Nah, No"
    is copyrighted, Mister 'write as you speak'

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea well Einstein, u lose all copyrights whatsoever for u know what !!!

    [ pushes rish aside and eats his chicken @ Nando's. ALONE - no prizes for guessing why !!! ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most insightful and wicked that! We share a phobia of kids, i see. Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree wt Vijayeta. Interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ vijayeta :- Hellooooo's ! I have just survived a birthday party of my neice who turned '6'. 50 + annonying kids. Imagine the state :)

    And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your blog :) tres cool ! Me's gonna link ya !!

    @ wildreeds:- ello wild reeds. Me's gonna link u's too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wicked read! this goes in my blogroll baby!! keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete